We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Foundation Insurance Group is hiring!
View our open positions below:
Company: Foundation Insurance Group
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Contact: Jami Polestak
Location: Falls Church, VA
Job Type: Full Time – Salary – Exempt
Experience: Sales Experience Required
The Producer will report directly to the Sales Manager and will work closely with Account Managers to generate business and service our clients. The Producer is responsible for outside sales which include lead generation, development of pipeline, creating referral sources, and maintaining relationships with current clients. The Producer will work with Account Managers to determine action items for policy renewals. Producer will communicate new ideas, changes, training requests, and/or problems to the Sales Manager.
- Knowledge – Knowledge of general business practices and terminology
- Communication – Strong personal, phone, verbal, and written communication skills. Demonstrate high customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Organization – Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills. Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and follow-through in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal – Excellent relational skills. The ability to work collaboratively without intimidating others. Inspire instead of hindering. Keep an open mind and remain approachable.
- PC – Proficient in use of personal computer, Microsoft Office Suite, and insurance related software and databases.
- Qualities – Demonstrates a commitment to Relationship; Honesty, Being Ethical, Integrity; Being Knowledgeable and Professional; Competitiveness; and Service.
- Develop and maintain a professional, supportive relationship with co-workers.
- Responsible to achieve annual sales goals agreed upon by Producer and Sales Manager.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking best practices.
- Responsible for maintaining active resident and non-residents insurance licenses which includes continuing education.
- Comply with agency guidelines for new business.
- Enter all new prospects into Pipedrive.
- Accountable to obtain all pertinent information required for quoting and issuing new business including the following:
- Signed completed application
- Include complete driver list
- Required completed forms including but not limited to:
- Electronic Funds Forms
- Signed completed application
- Input information into account database within 48 hours of closing account.
- Move prospect to Client file (if applicable)
- Update billing screen
- During E-signature process save application and send to CSR
- Send paper application and required forms to CSR to be attached.
- Send all change requests to Account Manager.
- Attend required weekly sales meetings. Must physically attend unless in a remote location or approved in advance by Sales Manager.